Most often, business leaders are asking questions like:
- How do I know what causes my customers to buy my products and achieve differentiation, better margins, and avoid disruption?
- How do I align my resources, processes, and profit formula to develop an innovative culture and position my business for growth?
- How do I effectively balance the deliberate and emergent strategy processes to unlock innovation within my organization as well as determine which “type” of money will empower new business ideas to flourish
- How do I adopt strategic mindset for my business and identify the types of innovation and disruption and predict when they will happen?
- How do I build a strong intuition to “skate” to where profit will be as my industry evolves and determine which operations are critical to be done in-house and which operations can be out-sourced?
The next question is: Are you ready to learn DISRUPTIVE STRATEGY?
David Lanre Messan (DLM), a graduate of disruptive strategy from Harvard Business School will in an 8 hour session open up your mind to the new possibilities, new opportunities and the disruptive frameworks you need to succeed in your business
Disruptive Strategy fundamentally helps you to find answers to the questions above and create a roadmap for success.
The Disruptive Strategy course will lead you to new insights and offer frameworks for crafting the strategies within your own organization. Specifically, this course will help you:
Avoid disruption and create new growth opportunitiesDevelop as an innovative and entrepreneurial leaderAnticipate what will happen next in your industry so that you can help your organization achieve sustainable, long-term performanceAdopt powerful frameworks for framing problems and creating solutions
Details Of Training
Date: 6th October, 2018
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: To be Communicated Only To Registered Participants
Registration Deadline: September 30th, 2018
Call LUCKY for seat reservation on: 08028988604
About The Trainer
DLM is an idea strategist and creative social entrepreneur with key interests in retail and technology, highly skilled in idea development and disruptive strategy, business process design, branding and marketing. He has developed over 250 thriving business ideas for clients in Nigeria and other countries of the world. His works have been recognized by the World Economic Forum, World Bank, African Business Leadership Forum, Taking IT Global, LEAP Africa and the European Research Council. He is an alumnus of Harvard Business School, JCI University and Pan Atlantic University where he studied Disruptive Strategy, Business Presentation and Digital Marketing respectively. He is currently enrolled for Strategic Leadership at the Warwick University, London.
David Lanre Messan (DLM)
Co-Founder, Mentor Africa Project